Why does ABM work for sales?
Account-based marketing uses highly targeted campaigns to help you close target accounts
Focuses on specific people within a company and targets with high-quality, relevant content based on where they are in the customer journey.
What are ABM tactics/steps?
- Segmentation – create a foundation to know your buyers – their demographics and their firmographics.
- Attract targets into sales funnel – entice your target accounts
- Engage to maintain attention – deliver a delightful and customized digital experience to capture and keep your buyer’s attention
- Conversion – move the buyer through the buyer’s journey from awareness to consideration, the marketing team will have used tactics like segmentation and predictive analytics, attraction, and personalization
- Measurement – to ensure the return on investment is acceptable and meets the targets including the cost per lead