Sales Director – APAC
At Bython, our Culture and People is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity are rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you.
Bython is looking for an experienced and high-energy Sales Director focused on driving revenue from B2B Martech agencies and direct advertisers. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales.
Primary duties include: generating and submitting RFPs and related sales documents, collaborating with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell. Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
Reporting to: VP Sales
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet revenue goals
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports
- Oversee the management, learning, and career development of the sales team
- Directly coordinate cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ of sales leadership experience
- 5+ years’ of experience in sales
- Strong leadership skills
Sales Director top skills & proficiencies:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Sales Development Representative
We are seeking a results-oriented Sales Development Representative to help contribute towards increasing revenue for our rapidly growing sales organization. This position will be responsible for outbound prospecting to generate new appointments, and prospecting at scale following core Bython Media methodologies.
“What You’ll Do”
- Performing outbound sales activities, and contact potential clients through phone/ video calls, emails, LinkedIn, or other channels to engage prospects.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Bython.
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries for appt setting.
- Follow up on referrals
- Maintain and drive initial sales cycle using Salesforce.
- Performing outbound calls with the list of sourced leads provided by us.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their Account Executive or Sales Director.
Essential Qualifications “What you’ll need”
- Interest and willingness to learn Sales.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in cold calling.
- Motivated and Energetic!
Preferred Qualifications but Not Required
- Salesforce knowledge.
- General working knowledge of Demand Generation space.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is committed to the continual mastery of their methodological/trackable sales process through training, study, and creativity.
- Has a competitive nature and strong desire to overachieve.
- Thrive to grow in a leading industry.
- Strong and professional communication skills – written, verbal, presentation.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and organizational skills.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to complete and win.
- Ability to find the positive in any situation.
Location: Austin, TX- Remote
Email resume to: Ana Paola Robles Aguirre – firstname.lastname@example.org
Byonic is the next generation of advanced end-to-end demand generation and marketing. We help our customers to transform their B2B marketing and demand generation efforts with a single platform solution that blends account intelligence, lead insights, marketing automation and creative content. Our platform is developed on a core foundation of artificial intelligence and machine learning and empowers teams to build, operate, measure, and scale their account initiatives to drive quality leads and generate growth.
As a software engineer at Byonic (located in Frisco, TX), you will work as part of the core team to determine the vision, direction and technological strategies that will leverage appropriate technologies and integrations with partner tools to execute on the business strategy. We are looking for a self-starter that has the ability to not only execute on product ideas but bring vision to the product that pushes the boundaries to ensure client success.
The Software Engineer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on new product development initiatives for Byonic planform. It’s a hands-on position requiring full stack development skills.
- Develop products and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing web-based applications
- 3+ Years of experience in Python, Angular JS, MySQL & Postgres
- Experience in agile product development methodology and work with team distributed in multiple geographies
- Experienced in developing enterprise level applications, complex server setups and API integrations
- Should have a good understanding of both Frontend as well as Backend development
- Good in impact analysis, problem solving, strong analytical and reasoning skills
Nice to Haves:
- AWS, JS, CSS
- Expected to work from Byonic HQ (Frisco, TX) five days a week
- Full time position and no work visa sponsorship
- Flexible working hours
- Good written and verbal communication
Location: Frisco, TX
Please email resume to: Ana Paola Robles Aguirre – email@example.com