Digital Advertising Quality Analyst
Location: Frisco, Texas Headquarters
We are now seeking a Digital Advertising Quality Analyst to work within our digital advertising team. This is an opportunity for an extremely organized, strategic, and detail-oriented individual to join a rapidly growing team. Must be an energetic person who can roll up their sleeves and dive into the role headfirst in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
- Achieve daily review targets with accuracy & meeting the SLAs defined
- Work towards maintaining an Error Rate of less than 2%
- Give constructive feedback on errors marked & analyze error trends for analysts; accordingly, suggest refreshers for product training
- Work closely with marketing, operations, and sales teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Find ways to drive quality culture within the company
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed
- 4+ years of ad ops or marketing data management/analysis experience at a digital media agency, network, publisher, and/or client-side advertising team
- Passion for operational tools, systems, and structures that drive both workflow and campaign efficiencies
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience in digital media tagging and trafficking across various ad serving and publishing environments
- Ad-tech and mar-tech landscape familiarity
- Comfortability working on tight turnaround timelines with thorough quality control
- Familiarity with web & mobile attribution platforms a plus
- Experience across paid social, programmatic, and paid search channels a plus
- High proficiency in Excel; experience with Tableau a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Fill out the form below, attach your resume, and click Apply. We will review your application and if we feel you are a fit for the position, we will contact you.