Location: Frisco, Texas Headquarters
We are now seeking a Marketing Intern. We need an energetic person in our headquarters in Frisco who can roll up their sleeves and dive into the role headfirst. You will be part of a challenging, fast-paced environment with the opportunity to expand your real-world experience and skills in the areas of marketing, creative, and publishing. You will report to the Marketing Director, but also help the Sr. Editor and Content Director as needed.
- Review, proof, and edit marketing content, articles, newsletters, websites, and other materials
- Track and report on campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics and performance dashboards
- Assist with special marketing and brand projects
- Track, maintain, and update ongoing projects
- Help write and produce marketing content and articles as needed
- Ensure all materials are on time, error-free, and optimized to deliver on key KPIs
- Research, including competitor, industry, market, and other topics
- Help manage marketing budgets and track payment of invoices
- Source, retouch and resize images for ad campaigns, social media, and blogs
- Support list and marketing data hygiene efforts (maintain/update/add records) in our CRM
- Support social media posts
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Other new tasks not listed here that may arise
- Newly or recently graduated college student pursuing a degree in marketing, publishing, advertising or related field.
- Strong interest in B2B marketing, advertising, social and digital media
- Skilled writer and editor, especially marketing copy, a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, high-energy with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effective multi-tasker who can switch from one project to another quickly with ease
- Effective communicator and comfortable working with on-site and global remote teams
- Ability and commitment to work long hours or weekends if needed
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suites
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Skilled in Google Analytics and social media reporting dashboards
- Understands basic email marketing best practices and is comfortable with/follows related technology trends
- Understands basic advertising and performance terminology - CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, ROI, etc.
- Understanding of video production and editing a strong plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Fill out the form below, attach your resume, and click Apply. We will review your application and if we feel you are a fit for the position, we will contact you.