SEO B2B Creative Content Writer
Location: Frisco, Texas Headquarters
We are now seeking an SEO B2B Creative Content Writer. We need an energetic person who can roll up their sleeves and dive into the role headfirst. You will be part of a challenging, fast-paced environment where you will help ensure that the voice of our brand is clear and consistent across all digital properties, branding, and marketing efforts. The role reports to the Sr. Editor and Content Director, though may also work with other marketing personnel at times.
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy including creative storytelling for B2B digital channels (website, video, and social)
- Optimizing current copy throughout our web properties including titles, descriptions, and anchor text
- Implementing various elements of content writing, content syndication, and content marketing strategies in alignment with the sales and marketing departments
- Researching current and trending topics within various industries: marketing, finance, human resources, and information technology
- Owning and helping to grow traffic for digital properties as assigned by Editor
- Video script creation, Infographic script creation, and repurposing content ideation and implementation
- Demonstrated writing experience especially in the verticals listed above. Experience may be professional, academic, or journalistic in nature for B2B channels only
- Experience writing for a web-based audience of C-level executives and trained professionals
- Ability to conceptualize a technical topic, create an effective story around it, and help the audience learn and grow from it
- Knowledge of search engine optimization, digital marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and content syndication
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Business, or Marketing
- Attention to detail
- Adheres to deadlines and follows timelines well
- Creativity, ideas, resourcefulness
- Passion for authentic, relevant, quality, and easy to understand content
- Experience in using WordPress
- Willingness to take on new projects, flexibility, well-rounded knowledge of content strategies and effective best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible and versatile to write in many different formats from blog posts to whitepapers, long-form articles to marketing material, and everything in between.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, high-energy with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effective multi-tasker who can switch from one project to another quickly with ease
- Effective communicator and comfortable working with on-site and global remote teams
- Ability and commitment to work long hours or weekends if needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Fill out the form below, attach your resume, and click Apply. We will review your application and if we feel you are a fit for the position, we will contact you.