As a product marketing manager with our company, you’ll be in charge of all aspects of how our product (Byonic.Ai) is marketed to the B2B technology companies. Reporting to the CEO, you will make the important decisions about how our product will be presented, where and how to advertise the product and all the other aspects of how our products go to market. You will be working closely with our sales team, you’ll analyze our current marketing strategies and how they’re working in order to make a plan to take our company and our products into the future. You will work closely with our Founders and our engineering & product teams to translate complex technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
If you’re a dynamic, self-motivated professional who likes using your creativity to help create a strong marketing message that increases sales, we’d love to have you as part of our team.
- Design and develop all marketing strategies and programs; drive demand for our product with creative and innovative marketing practices
- You are responsible for creation and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our product as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide.
- You partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create our communication strategies for our platform.
- You increase our solutions’ social, digital and events presence and visibility.
- Analyze new and existing marketing programs to determine effect on sales and augment marketing strategies as necessary
- Work in tandem with the sales team to ensure our message is making it to market and evaluate the prospects attitudes and feelings toward our products
- You take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners.
- Oversee the production of all sales materials, including presentations, blog posts, advertisements, and social media posts
- Write detailed plans for new module launches and manage implementation of launch plans
- Work to maintain strong market intelligence, keeping up to date on industry and societal trends, researching the strategies of our competitors and making recommendations for changes to our own strategies
- You analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning in the open-source ecosystem and with B2B customers.
Job Skills & Qualifications
We would like to hear from you if:
- Product Marketing experience: You must have at least 4 years experience in product marketing roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) space. You have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing. You are familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it. You have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools. You are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- B2B Software experience: You gained experience working with US-based B2B software companies and you are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in enterprise B2B companies. You must be technically fluent, comfortable dealing with technical information, and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits. You have proven ability to craft engaging content in excellent English, including blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, etc.
- Self-starter: You are hands on with the attitude to get things done. We will challenge you on this!
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, Master’s/MBA a plus. Relevant fields of study include Business Administration, Computer Science, and Marketing.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Frisco, TX
Bython (www.bython.com) is a global media and martech company powered by data, content, creativity, and technology. We develop intelligent marketing strategies, driven by research and data, and fueled by a powerful content engine that produces creative and dynamic content. Our team develops integrated multi-channel media strategies connecting audience data across demand and brand tactics, resulting in an OmniMedia experience. Our publishing arm focuses on four key business verticals: IT, HR, Marketing, and Finance to help marketers reach new audiences with engaging information.
Byonic (www.byonic.ai) is the next generation of advanced end-to-end demand generation and marketing solution. Our platform is developed on a core foundation of artificial intelligence and machine learning and empowers teams to build, operate, measure, and scale their account initiatives to drive quality leads and generate growth.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.