Bython (www.bython.com) is a global media and martech company powered by data, content, creativity, and technology. We develop intelligent marketing strategies, driven by research and data, and fueled by a powerful content engine that produces creative and dynamic content. Our team develops integrated multi-channel media strategies connecting audience data across demand and brand tactics, resulting in an omnimedia experience. Our publishing arm focuses on four key business verticals: IT, HR, Marketing, and Finance to help marketers reach new audiences with engaging information.
As a Vice President of Global Operations with our company, will be responsible for the strategy, design, execution, and operations of lead management processes and infrastructure. You will be responsible for ensuring the optimal implementation for operations, metrics, and reporting, and excels in driving predictability, scalability, and efficiency in operations. Your exceptional track record in a senior position at B2B setup is, therefore, a crucial asset. You will spearhead our core philosophy of constant improvement by scaling tested processes. You will work in an insanely fast-paced environment, manage teams in multiple cities/Countries and report directly to the CEO.
What we expect from you:
- As a key member of the Operations team, responsible for efficiently running and leading the operations with accountability on all service delivery parameters.
- Align planning, forecasting, and budgeting initiatives with business objectives in addition to developing departmental goals and objectives for further operational effectiveness.
- Manage quarterly and annual planning processes in close collaboration with Finance partners and the Leadership Team
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics on a weekly/ fortnightly and monthly basis to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Responsible for generation of all reports, dashboards, and other relevant reporting for the defined processes; Submission of the timely monthly MIS & adhoc reports.
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Overseeing Operations managers, Internal account managers, all operations management and aid them in closing client targets/goals & allocations, ensuring 100% deliverability.
- Oversee and head the entire gamut of operations and support units – Operations, Quality control, Quality assurance, Order fulfillment, client deliverable, and Vendor management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for all sites worldwide to manage allocations and operations unit.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders of the business to ensure that operational and execution of the organizational goals are clearly articulated and integrated into the existing process.
- Ensure cross-functional coordination and collaboration with supporting parts of the business, including IT, Sales, Sales Operations and Finance.
- A key driver of initiatives, a highly analytical thinker who is able to influence and enforce decisions with a well-rounded and objective process of evaluation.
Collaboration with Technology & Sales:
- Work with IT to adopt new products and enhancements for operations workflow
- Identify existing business processes to be automated and work with IT for its implementation
- Use technology and automation to increase operational efficiencies
- Identify reports and dashboards for a status updates to higher management
- Work closely with the Sales ops to assist with the delivery of successful lead generation strategies. It will be your responsibility to follow up these campaigns through targeted telemarketing and digital strategies.
- Work closely with sales ops to plan and forecast deliveries.
- Ensure timely deliveries to the Customer Success team
- 48 hours turnaround time for giving the first set of deliveries
- Managing all centers in a cost-effective way.
- Maintaining and managing the desired cost per lead.
- Work closely with Human Resources to lead the team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
- Manage the headcount planning and recruitment process to ensure an optimal operations organization structure aligned to business priorities.
- Provide active management, mentoring, and career development, and promote best practices and operational excellence across the team.
- Make decisions regarding hiring, promotions, retentions, discipline, and termination of operational and support staff in the function in accordance with company policies.
- Monitoring team performance & team adherence to requirements and ensuring optimizing of all resources and processes relating to production efficiency.
- Exceptional team player, collaborator, and influencer with proven ability to mentor and drive change through ideas, cross-organizational relationships, and action.
What we are looking for:
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or a related field
- MBA, MCA, or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- 5-10 years supervisory experience in operations or related field
- The ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
- Holistic strategic/business thinking & execution of plans
- Ability to embrace change & drive change – test and learn culture!
- Ability to work across teams – Crisp Stakeholder management – Sales, Technology, Finance & HR
- Strong leadership and management – building/enhancing team
- An organized, entrepreneurial self-starter; able to identify what needs to get done, then willing and able to make it happen
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 2+years of experience as Head of Operations, VP Operations, Regional Manager, Regional Director, with an international, well-known and fast-growing environment.
- 8+years in Operations, or Management roles
- Strong, inspiring leader and communicator, with a proven track record in attracting, recruiting, managing and developing outstanding talent – with experience of managing managers and teams in excess of 20 people
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to build a global champion, with the gravitas to be a trusted confidante to the founders and leadership team,
- Should work comfortably in a group setting, be self-motivated and inspire the same in his team, be a problem-solver and thought-leader, have strong strategic and thinking skills, have a positive winning attitude, and have an ability to maintain composure in stressful and uncertain situations.
- Ability to analyze complex information and data, translating these findings into actionable deliverables, strategies, targets, messages, and presentations.
- Analytical with a structured problem-solving approach – metrics-driven, and able to embed a culture of data- and fact-based decision-making
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: know how to communicate passionately, effectively, and persuasively and have experience building strong working relationships at all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Ability to problem-solve, identify critical obstacles, and address fundamental systemic and operational issues to accelerate results.
Location: Frisco, TX
Job Type: Full-Time
Please submit your application and resume here..